RACEWALL What have you heard???

Cod120

As cowdenbeath closed last night for the season summer break i would just like to hear what some of you people have head about its future.

I heard that the grounds have now been sold and all planning applications for its development have been successfully passed by Fife council planning department.

Word is a foreign company called IGHA developments have successfully secured the grounds to be developed into holiday homes and an entertainments building for visitors from their own country to be able to holiday free of charge.

Also a state of the art Service station is to be built offering a new brand of fuel. Details of this fuel are unclear as the IGHA are in talks with the government regarding this.

These plans did not include any future for the Racing or the Football club and it looks as if we have been sold down the river on both facilities. (typical council)

after sitting at my computer for a few hours now searching for information on this development i found an article on what the locals to this foreign country have to say on their exciting new development and what it means to them.

the interview can be heard

a spokesperson for the IGHA (Inter Galactic Holiday Association) Said they are bloop blip blam bling blong about their exciting new advnture

well thats what i heard about cowdie have you heard different???????

Edited by Cod120

:rofl: at that video cod

Who cares about the racewall,lets face it the racewall has went downhill since gordon mcdougall and paul brown have handed the running of the racewall over to mr I cant run a meeting to organise a pish up borthwick.

Thats my opinion anyway.

walker

Edited by walker

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..