Skegness WQR8 (10/07/2008)

Johno3

Hello Guys,

Sorry this is not very long, but it is more of a reminder this week due to the time I have and the time it has took me to do the Dutch Preview for Heat F1.

This week sees the 8th round of the world championship qualifying series for the rfactor F1 semi finals, which will take place, at this very venue, and Kings Lynn.

So far we have had one meeting at Skegness and this was the UK Open Championship which was won by Dazza #290.

Dazza currently leads the world championship qualifying standings, and will no doubt have a good balst around Skegness to see which semi final he will pick.

This is the last but one chance to score tose all important world championship qualifying points, so if you fancy a rumble, and a chance to get a semi final grid slot, then Thursday, 7:30pm, at Skegness is the place to be.

Cheers

Johno

I'm booked in but I'm going to struggle to make it for 7.30 again, I should be there for heat 2 hopefully.

Thanks for leeting me know Matthew. It maybe all in so we may be in the server. If you come into chat when you arrive, I will be in there and will let you know where we are and the race we are on. Give me a bit of time to reply in case I am racing though :rofl:

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..