BUXTON'S KING OF THE PEAK

headbanger193

Is anybody going to Buxton, for the King of the Peak banger meeting and V8 hotstoxs. If you are im there with the family, going to watch the bangers and my mate in the V8's number 439 Jay Kellet.

Headbanger

My local. I hope it dont rain as much as it did last meeting or as much as it did last year even. I'd recommend bringing your jumpers and macs though. :thumbs_up: Its bound to be showery weather the way its been for the last couple of weeks.

If anybody goes up, i will be wearing my Scooby World Rally Jacket or if you walk by an Scooby Impreza estate with full rally graphics it's mine, if im there come over and say hello

Headbanger ( paul )

Iv just go in from KING OF THE PEAK what a meeting. A big congratulations to 218 Rob Speak on winning the title again, mind you only cars to finish were Stinkbridge. Only three Bears turned up which was a downside to the meeting. An epic crash in first heat involving 11 Racey in a yank tank and somebody in a Rover SD1, in the end Racey's yank tank had to be pulled away on it roof. And top marks to the weather me and the family are burnt ( SPLINTER's prediction of poor weather was wrong ).

Great day. First dry day up here for about 2 weeks as well. Dont know if it was me but it really went slowly today in between races. But it was worth it for 4 or 5 spectacular incedents, especially the SD1 hitting the catch fencing while rolling over the yank tank at the same time lol

Good pileup in the Hot Fords as well, it almost wiped out the entire field

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..