Rfactor F1 grade ?

walker

Hello

I am tempted to race rfactor F1s on thursday and wondering what grade I would be if I raced as I am blue in the heat F1s at the moment.

Walker

Hello

I am tempted to race rfactor F1s on thursday and wondering what grade I would be if I raced as I am blue in the heat F1s at the moment.

Walker

Same question for me

and can we use the novice skins?

Yes. Novice skins are allowed - but just for a few meetings until you can get one painted and I have a few skins together for a skinpack.

Walker & Tinman, I've passed your queries onto the admin team as a whole and we'll get back to you.

Edited by DanSkin

Yes. Novice skins are allowed - but just for a few meetings until you can get one painted and I have a few skins together for a skinpack.

Walker & Tinman, I've passed your queries onto the admin team as a whole and we'll get back to you.

Cheers :thumbs_up:

Yellow grade for both of you please, I will update the UK Dirt website accordingly.

Cheers for letting us know,can't wait for tomorrow :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..