Skins For A60 Amble and TNB vs UkDirt

xTx

I'd be gratefull if one of you luvly skin painters would do me an A60 for Tuesday. Yellow with black pillars and roof, xTx and The Mob sprayed on it. I might not use it but would be good to have if the opportunity presents itself last thing on Tuesday.

And a P5B Coupe for the Ukdirt vs TNB bash on Wednesday. I think colours are Red White and Blue, a skin based on the Marseillaise would be good but there might be some pre chosen combo of Red White and Blue that i'm not aware of. I do my own skins normally but the small matter of my wedding on 3rd August is restricting my time... As for signing it Big Up Ukdirt and Tell It Like It Is to those TNB Ukdirt-wannabe free-server small-time good for nothing so n so's ;)

Suggest;

Online Banger Racers Do It On Tuesday

Feel the Hurt - UkDirt

Wear It - Cos U Stole it

Sign on drivers door with arrow pointing back - "Insert Axle Here"

Sign on front "TNBumper"

if you can help with these skins....

Cheers,

xTx

Edited by xTx

Earache's offered up on the A60, help with the P5B Coupe would be appreciated Dode.

As for The Nob Brigade, bring Ya Banter lol :5:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..