re moddeling old cars

Cubsta

What cars would you like to see be re- moddeled?

My first choice would be a mk1 Granada coupe as not many people use them because they are too weak compared to the mk2's and some people would just like to see the models improved e.g better fins, name boards etc.

Post your ideas here!

not having a dig at rodder but a60e maybe into ukdirt mod? along with the a55 van or hearse or whatever the other variations that we can use in tnb mod.

agree with your post james but maybe run them on coke bottle physics? or similar but little weaker than the mk2 loon.

new caddy of some sort?

mk3 cortina and others?

p5/p5b variants?

i would like to see someone model a toyota supra they look solid and very fast... of topic but dm lol

i think the coke bottle should be re moddeled bit soft on back end i think no affence to the modderler of it tho same with the vole 240e bit soft on back wheels imo.

i would like to see someone model a toyota supra they look solid and very fast... of topic but dm lol

i think the coke bottle should be re moddeled bit soft on back end i think no affence to the modderler of it tho same with the vole 240e bit soft on back wheels imo.

The back wheels being soft has absolutly nothing to do wit hthe model, it's the physics. And it's spot on anyway..

Asupra would be cool, it could use calibra physics or some thing similar

Calibra's are FWD u goon not RWD.... what use would it be having a fwd supra?

Also the coke bottle is perfect, yes it would be nice if they were exactly same physics as the mk2 loon's/estates but then you may end up with a field full of mk1 coupes which nowadays is like seeing rocking horse poop

Edited by Lee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..