hotrod 206cc

Tosh924

Very Nice indeed :appl:

Christ i only asked a simple question a simple yes or no answer would suffice, no need for sarcy comments,

but id also have a good go at taking out the polys if some one would post the max file or .3ds or what ever i need to convert it.

Edited by stig727

Christ i only asked a simple question a simple yes or no answer would suffice, no need for sarcy comments,

but id also have a good go at taking out the polys if some one would post the max file or .3ds or what ever i need to convert it.

with respect, i made the model and i'd prefer it if you didn't take an axe to it :)

ps - nice skin Tosh, can you keep the PSD handy for the offline tigra please?

Edited by wrighty496

with respect, i made the model and i'd prefer it if you didn't take an axe to it :)

ps - nice skin Tosh, can you keep the PSD handy for the offline tigra please?

yeah NP wrighty il keep it m8, cheers lads for comments.

Looks nice, do you think that model could be converted for heat?

nice to see the creators of brisca heat havnt forgot the bread and butter side of things and just left and gone off and done their own things (rfactor).

NOT!!!!

the brisca heat designed for everyone and all classes seems to be dissapearing with new models/chassis being developed for better things.

so what happens to the average person who loves the origional heat games ? if u cant upgrade to rfactor... screw you !! ???

would i be rite ?? if im not i apologize !!

nice to see the creators of brisca heat havnt forgot the bread and butter side of things and just left and gone off and done their own things (rfactor).

NOT!!!!

the brisca heat designed for everyone and all classes seems to be dissapearing with new models/chassis being developed for better things.

so what happens to the average person who loves the origional heat games ? if u cant upgrade to rfactor... screw you !! ???

Its people like you mo that help the developers decide not to bother with heat. Heat is an old game (very old in pc terms) it would be stupid to carry on developing for it when their better out their. Why do you think curry's have stopped selling VHS video recorders 2 years ago. There's just no point in them and its time to move on. You can still play heat with the older cars, think of it as nostalgia value as well. One day you will catch up and upgrade your PC and be able to play rFactor just as wel.

Imagine if the developers took your pathetic attitude and stuck with the old Dirt game from 2002. You'd still be playing that with dreadful outdated graphics and would never have seen Heat.

If you really want to carry on seeing models released for Heat get learning how to make them for the game and do it yourself like the other developers have had to do. They range from 15-40 year olds,, Students to Bangers drivers so its no offence implied to anyone but its not like you have to be a roclet scientist to make them. Just dedicated and patient.

Best Screw you regards,

Chris

NOT!!!!

muppet.jpg

NOT!!!!

I would start apologising if I were you then, cant really see any reason for you posting that other than to have a rant about something that you cant have. No-one is taking the heat mods away, there are still online leagues to race in....F1's this year have given you a choice of rFactor and heat, Hotrods have only just stopped using the heat platform, cant remember seeing you there tho?

If you can't or are unable to upgrade to rFactor then that is indeed unfortunate but there are still options out there, but until you begin to put something back instead of takeing all the time maybe you could appreciate why things need to be changed.

I would upgrade to rfactor if i could find it for free .... anyone

What a stupid thing to say.........ever thought of making an effort?

And your point is....?

Pay for it instead of trying to get it for FREE :banghead2: