hotrod 206cc

Tosh924

For christ sake i ask for one thing and get slagged of for wanting it for free. no one can say they havent ever asked for some thing for free!!!!

Ever just get that feeling :blowup:

you said you would only upgrade if you could get it for free, its in black and white lol

I would get meself a nice new blueray surround sound if I could steal one from world of power.

Basically I'll tell you you're unlucky mate, cos it looks like you wont be upgrading to rfactor, as you cant download it for free and then play online.

:shrug: what the hell is that supposed to mean?

SCROUNGER

You must walk into every shop and ask the shop assistant if you can take things for free.

Do they say, "oh okay then take it"

I THINK NOT!!!

Do you go into a Ford garage and ask them to stick a 2 litre pinto in the Focus ST

Do they say, "yes sir, we'll do that to you tomorrow"

I THINK NOT!!!

So why the hell do you keep going on and why do you not take the answers that have been given, and you expect people not to slag you off.

PS I havent actually slagged you off, I just stated facts.