RFactor... Windows vista

Dazza#289

Hi All i Just got a new pc for my birthday its a HP Pavillion M9255 Model.. It is Windows Vista Home Premium & runs a AMD Phenom 9500 Quad-Core Processor,1 Terrabyte Hard drive,4 Gig of RAM & A Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT Graphics card (512mb).. Now i downloaded rafctor and when i click on the setup file it gos to load up the install then freeze's ive also right clicked on the setup file then clicked run as administrator but still the same. i cant even install Windows Live Messenger the only game its let me install is live for speed.... So Can anyone help me with this As its really doing my head in :compbang: .. Any Help will be Much appreciated.

Thanks

when you install things if you also look into the program files area there should be a folder called, Program Files (X86)

if there is one install your stuff into that. thats what i do anyway

Edited by Lee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..