3ds max

Eus

Is there anybody out there, who can tell me if there,s a way, to create a 3ds file from the r factor chassis's.

It would help me to do paintjobs on those chassis.

Is there anybody out there, who can tell me if there,s a way, to create a 3ds file from the r factor chassis's.

Use the rFactor car viewer much easier than importing them to max

i cann't open rfactor and photoshop at the same time, so i have to exit rfactor each time i did a quick look at my paintjob.

So this is not the easier way i guess.

Any other suggestions?

Edited by Eus

i cann't open rfactor and photoshop at the same time, so i have to exit rfactor each time i did a quick look at my paintjob.

So this is not the easier way i guess.

Any other suggestions?

Maybe the rFactor vehicle viewer

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Vehicle%20Viewer

Sure I have seen that somewhere else :king:

Since when were you a moderator?? :blink:

I answered his question. I dont think a modelmaker would like me to give any more info.

Eus if you want to view your paintjob you should do it like everyone else and view it in the game, I still find it a lot easier than painting, converting, then viewing than it was with Heat. Just alt+tab from rfactor to photoshop

Earache, if you havent got anything good to say, dont bother gettin ur little sticky fingers typing

Yes there is and yes I know how to do it, however after the problems with Heat models being cracked and then changed and released I am not going to tell people how to do it.

If they are desperate to find out the information is freely avaliable, and I have suggested another way to solve his problem.

If that is not good enough then I am not sure what is.

Edited by drumbstick

I hope Eus has understood the answer now. No offence to him.

Earache why dont you just stay out of certain things. You have nothing interesting to say - and nothing to add - so why stir up arguments on so many threads.

Eus,

Splinter and Drumbstick are completely right on this case. Please use the vehicle viewer from the link provided to view your paintjobs. It's much easier and much quicker to take a look at your paintjobs using this, i'd definately recommend it.

MoR

Earache why dont you just stay out of certain things. You have nothing interesting to say - and nothing to add - so why stir up arguments on so many threads.

Pot calling the kettle black to be honest :shrug:

Pot calling the kettle black to be honest :shrug:

Didn't your mum always have to slap you for having to get the last word in ...........

Edited by Hutch#331

Maybe the rFactor vehicle viewer

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Vehicle%20Viewer

Sure I have seen that somewhere else :king:

Does anyone know how to get this to work. I've downloaded the file and extracted it, run it and all I get is a grey blank screen. Which directory should I put it in. Any help would be appreaciated.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..