Track Modelers Help!!!

Dirtnz

hey guys i need some serious help if you wouldnt mind.

all the tracks ive made have real bad warp online like the cars keep going through the walls etc etc and for the life of me i cant figure out why.

all tracks are below the poly limit and yet all tracks have the same problem.

now meanne is the best one of them all it runs sweet with only about 8 cars or so but get many more than that and it does the same thing.

where as waikaraka and rotorua do it even with two cars on the track.

now im making another track based of palmerton north and have run into the same problem it works fine offline but online i cant defeat the warping problem.

now what i done here was take every thing away from the track apart from the basic infield - outfield -and track surface and tested online and sure enough it was still warpy so it wasnt a poly problem.

i then altered the ai line and sf line so it wasnt underneath the track but above it

and it seemed to of fixed the prob so again i added all detail back in and with three cars online it was perfect but anymore than that it was warping like mad with cars going through walls again.

so please any suggestions on how to fix this problem as we would really like to be able to run our nz tracks in our nz league for stockcar heat.

from all accounts i seem to think it's more the way im making the ai and sf lines more than anything so any tips on these would be greatly appreciated but also any other ideas that it may be im always keen to know.

thanks guys.

Dirtnz..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..