Barrow v2 Banger Track

swindy

Hi all Here's a preview of Roosecote Banger Track as the Barrow track in the game not to scale etc (not saying that its not good to the maker of it)

As you can see lots to do, more track detail and better textures etc..

Thanks

Snapper

post-871-1218218989_thumb.jpg

post-871-1218218999_thumb.jpg

post-871-1218219008_thumb.jpg

hello swindy nice to see ya making tracks still... before anyone starts this is MY opinion and MINE ONLY

i know you said in the 1st post

but if it was me i would scrap the buildings and model them and make some new textures for them in psp/photo shop if you look at the building that sits near the control box you have the grass thats actually sat just behind the control box on the long building texture and i dont know if this is what you ment by better textures to fix stuff like this... just pointing it out... the "real life" pics being used realy dont look right as they look VERY blurred in game witch is why i made all my own in psp for arlington

that said i do like racing on tracks you have done for the "WAY" they drive just imo the textures and the "lack" of track side object modeled really lets your work down a photo on a alpha channel on a plane dont look quite right

im not the best modeler and no where near it but i now (as i can do bits in 3dmax) pay attention to detail and how stuff is modeled i look at other games and think well thats modeled good or bad i know its sad to do but after learning it you see it!

just look at the VERY bad textures in Fleet to what i done with Arlington and some i done in Standlake (apart from the main drivable ones nickm made)

cant wait to see it finished

TADS

hello swindy nice to see ya making tracks still... before anyone starts this is MY opinion and MINE ONLY

i know you said in the 1st post

but if it was me i would scrap the buildings and model them and make some new textures for them in psp/photo shop if you look at the building that sits near the control box you have the grass thats actually sat just behind the control box on the long building texture and i dont know if this is what you ment by better textures to fix stuff like this... just pointing it out... the "real life" pics being used realy dont look right as they look VERY blurred in game witch is why i made all my own in psp for arlington

that said i do like racing on tracks you have done for the "WAY" they drive just imo the textures and the "lack" of track side object modeled really lets your work down a photo on a alpha channel on a plane dont look quite right

im not the best modeler and no where near it but i now (as i can do bits in 3dmax) pay attention to detail and how stuff is modeled i look at other games and think well thats modeled good or bad i know its sad to do but after learning it you see it!

just look at the VERY bad textures in Fleet to what i done with Arlington and some i done in Standlake (apart from the main drivable ones nickm made)

cant wait to see it finished

TADS

Yer i agree you tads on most things in your post as i said still got the textures in psp and there is no race control box model on the track yet tads lool

its just the basic track as you can see in pics ,But good feedback tads :thumbs_up:

Thanks

Snapper

Swindy are you going to add some tyres / larger raised infield or barrier or something to stop people cutting the bends and infielding because all i can see happening in the free leagues / wreckups is the idiots who cant hit properly just infielding.

Yeah thats true,the real track had big blocks blocking the cars crossing the middle.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..