Something wrong with the forum?

Guest Scrapman53

Guest Scrapman53

Kev.

Heard from Cod and Markie tonight that they can't get logged into this forum. Any idea what the problem is?  thumbs_up.gif

Kev.

Heard from Cod and Markie tonight that they can't get logged into this forum. Any idea what the problem is?  thumbs_up.gif

18764[/snapback]

Not sure there is anything wrong with the forum. According to the database logs both COD and Markie last logged in at 23:51 (29/5/05) and 01:00 (30/5/05) respectively.

Let me know if they still can't log in and I'll look a little deeper.

logged in no probs this morning kev thanks for posting pete. was showing message that i was viewing as guest and all posting rights were disabled.dumped cookies tried logging in again but still the same but fine now.

Cod asked me to confirm he's back to 'guest' status and can't log in at 6:30pm if you'd look into it plz kev?

18838[/snapback]

hi kev dunno whats causing this if i open int ex it seems ok if i use msn browser (which i have for 2 years) it shows me a s guest only

Guest Scrapman53

Got an email from Markie again saying that he still can't post or open attachments, although it lets him manually log in. Not automatic like it used to.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..