Whos all going to cowdie for loon WF

prydie#9

im thinkin about going over for the first time this year lol, anyone going?

prydie

I will be there both days :thumbup:

Don't worry cod I'll still be paying as a half ;)

Great race,

Shane had the upper hand on Griefy who had a water leak and hindered his progress, 67 & 71 were the only 2 scots battling it out really, Kenny purdie #17 who was a back marker sent a few competors out, And the websters and shevils, Well... Tomorrow will be good with a repeat of superbowl last year VERY likely from tonight

GREAT MEETING!

I suggest to keep an eye out on sky sports for the coverage as it looks to be superb!

Brilliant weekend and the best racing I have seen at cowdenbeath for ages,shame 661 had to be a idiot and do what he done but thats kids for you I guess when daddy is spending the money ;)

we were standing just up from the pit gate scrappy, me,cod,jarry,prydie,fozz,fritz.

How could you miss them ..........

toshatcowdie.jpg

Atleast we paid in unlike you ya free loader

post-13-1220696950_thumb.jpg

can u guys grow up???? dont know why ure even arguing.

Back away from the text talk

can u guys grow up???? dont know why ure even arguing.

ummmmm it's called BANTER christ sake can u not post on this forum without muppets making ridiculous accusations nowadays :shrug:

HAHAHAHA Hutch that cabbage does look like Fritz :lol:

Edited by Cod120

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..