problem with Rfactor templates

Tricky88

Im having a problem opening the legend templates in psp when i try i get an = undefined error has occured - 365

any ideas

I'm not 100% sure, but errors like that usually occur when the templates have something photoshop specific in them (shadows, visual effects etc)...... presuming of course the legends templates are psd? If that's the case, you'll need to get someone to open them in photoshop, find out what has been added, and if possible delete the offending bits.

Hope this helps.

MoR

has anyone opened these in psp

i've just downloaded and opened them m8 and just got an 'unsupported features' error then it opened in flat form (i.e. background layer only)......ill have a rummage for a photoslop (spelling is correct) demo that i can open these with to see if they should be multi-layered, giz a few mins :)

They should be multi-layered.

guess its the layer structure that psp's losing then......i haven't got my photoshop installer any more since my hd got burned :( and from my recollections i don't think photoshop offers a psp format for saving in the same way that paintshop offers a psd 'save as' so i dont know what to suggest aside of downloading photoshop demo (463mb...yummy)

sorry I couldn't be more help m8 :(

erik (earache sorry), can you have a look at the 'save as' options in photoshop please? i'm not sure what format's are on offer for save that would stay multi-layered apart from psp and psd, could you (or someone with a bit of paint suss) have a look please?

Edited by wrighty496

This is the list of options the 'save as' bit offers you (in Photoshop CS2 anyway)

post-7063-1220462526.jpg

so there you have it it's a photoshop-only template Aussie m8 :( (none of the formats shown there that are listed in psp use layers, psp tries to flatten them all i'm afraid m8, i just tried em)

psd-only templates? are you sure its a good mod? :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..