F2 I painted

walker

Got photoshop back and thought I would try my hand at skin painting

Not the best of skins but I am happy with it. Advices,tips and comments are welcome.

Walker

post-1142-1220548463_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Its all about learning and practice,any comments or tips feel free to post as I say :thumbs_up:

• 2 weeks later...

Just had another go and happy with it in my opinion,not the best.

Comments welcome as always :thumbs_up:

post-1142-1221526613_thumb.jpg

I think that one looks quite good, your skins are getting better and it looks like you're making most of the signs yourself rather than using decals :thumbup: Maybe use the eraser to 'fade' the edges of the cheques a bit, other than that :thumbup:

Edited by earache

No bad Walks! Try putting some movement in those checks, and like earache says fade them out into the paintwork.

Id personally rotate those stars on your number a tad as well as they look a little copy and pasted.

Apart from that mate it looks good, alwats remember we have all started somewhere! Keep looking for new fonts so that you can make your own graphics/decals/artwork as a custom RCE ( for example ) is better than one everyone has been caught using at some point ( myself incl) I personally like Olive antique, with a arched look, and some nice colour fades, always look at Brian Evans colours his are always spot on fantastic!

Anyway enough rubbish lol

Spikey

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..