Converting a RFHotrod skin???

Murf

Howdy... Have followed the guide as far as i could, but I am now stuck...

It says..."In each one you will find a 'Novice' folder. This is where the green novice cars are held. Open one of these folders.

For each of the different chassis, you will notice that there is one DDS file and one corresponding VEH file with exactly the same name. The DDS is the skin itself, and the VEH file is what rFactor uses to load the right skin, among other things.Depending on what kind of chassis your gonna use open ShaleOL or TarmacOL...

My hotrod folder doesnt have a novice folder... What to do??? Have checked my f1 folder and there is novice folders in there, but not in hotrods.... Someone please help, what have i done wrong???

Cheers Murf...

My hotrod folder doesnt have a novice folder... What to do??? Have checked my f1 folder and there is novice folders in there, but not in hotrods.... Someone please help, what have i done wrong???

Cheers Murf...

Heyho Murf...you aint done anything wrong yet, you've followed the guide perfectly but its F1 specific...the league install for the rods will be released soon.

Put your car into the current rod skins folder, as long as you dont go online with it you'll be fine.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..