Unwanted mods in Rfactor

TamValentine351

Could somebody please tell me how to completely remove unwanted mods in Rfactor

if they're add-in mods just move the relevant files/folders out of the main directory (or alternatively back up the game folder as it is now then delete what you dont want from your main game folder) BUT......i wouldn't recommend you delete any of the default ISI stuff thats in there, cars or tracks, lots of mods use the default files (sound, textures etc) so you might give yourself a problem if you remove the default stuff so be careful m8 :thumbs_up:

Could somebody please tell me how to completely remove unwanted mods in Rfactor

if they're add-in mods just move the relevant files/folders out of the main directory (or alternatively back up the game folder as it is now then delete what you dont want from your main game folder) BUT......i wouldn't recommend you delete any of the default ISI stuff thats in there, cars or tracks, lots of mods use the default files (sound, textures etc) so you might give yourself a problem if you remove the default stuff so be careful m8 :thumbs_up:

Thanks mate thats exactly what i wanted to know, thanks for the help.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..