TPR Signs

Tricky88

Alright bruv

Hope you can live upto that name and make all the skins to a very high quality ;)

Nice pug by the way just think the writting on the sides could have been bigger but just my views, still looks good

Bless him he signs a few cars and now hes Leanardo Da Vinci lol ( only joking ) it is my first car for months ( thats my excuse ) Next time can i use youre vinyl machine :rolleyes:

Alright bruv

Hope you can live upto that name and make all the skins to a very high quality ;)

Nice pug by the way just think the writting on the sides could have been bigger but just my views, still looks good

Bless him he signs a few cars and now hes Leanardo Da Vinci lol ( only joking ) it is my first car for months ( thats my excuse ) Next time can i use youre vinyl machine :rolleyes:

You could always use the good old brush and airbrush mate gives ya great effects but might mess ya screen up with to much air brushing on it lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..