Cowdenbeath Error

mini683

when i go to race at cowdenbeath Rfactor f1 i load the track and it gets about 3/4 of the way though loading the track then comes up with an error message. i have posted below what it does. I have also posted below my Display seetings incase i have gone wrong there, and yes it is running on DX9.

post-5015-1222266682.jpg

post-5015-1222266704.jpg

if its definitely on dx9 (and bear in mind if its on auto it may flip in and out of dx9 through the loading process) and full detail you may need to re-download.....was this your first try with the track or had it been working? have you installed anything since you installed cowdie if it has worked before?

no its never worked, it does the same with TerApel only ter appeal doesnt start loading track, as soon as it gets to the loading screen it comes up with tht message then crashes. and yes it is definitly on DX9

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..