New Wing for the FWJ Chassis

The London Allstar

Whislt at the F1 world final last saturday i noticed this front wing on what looked to be a FWJ chassis style car and am just wondering if one of the rfactor F1 modellers would be intrested in giving it a go for the game.

post-1012-1222625067.jpg

Having modelled for heat i know it may not be as easy as bodging one together n sticking it on what with modelling it, mapping it and making a new template but i just thought i would suggest it as i think it looks cool and atm thier is only the option to have the standard front wing or none at all :)

Edited by The London Allstar

I've considered it - no promises - note the main wing is very different to a normal one as well, so if I do one, the other needs to be done too ;)

You are very right btw - the main problem with updating any old chassis is getting the updated template out to everybody.... I can see the endless threads already :rofl:

Like i say, no promises, and don't be too disappointed if it doesn't make the update, it might look rubbish after all. There will be a nice slab of new content in the update, so be patient with us and I'm sure you won't be disappointed :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
I think fwj has been watching too many batman movies :72_72:

LOL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..