r factor sever help

stig497

i have a problem, i put in the ip which is the rfactor super server info page and it wont find it

any idears?

Try turning firewall off

i do that, it pauses then comes up with no results!

does anybody know this bit

IP: xx.xxx.xxx.xx:?????

the bit in the question marks as then it should connect. i had this problem with those mini cross things untill i enterted where the question marks are!

Edited by Damo127

The UKDirt rfactor servers currently do not require identifying by port number (the ????? bit you refer to) as we only have 1 running on any 1 host machine.

You may be unable to find the UK Dirt RF servers simply because they are not up (perhaps during a time when they are turned off for another meeting, or if someone forgets to turn them back on, or even if on the odd occassion they shut themselves down for fun!). I try to keep the rf servers up whenever possible and keep the ukdirt website up to date to reflect that. Tonight would be a good time to test to find out for certain, as the server is definately up! (Although please try not to accidentally gatecrash any meeting races).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..