My M8 the Clog

Cod120

A lot of folk on this forum may be puzzled as to why i reacted to the news my m8 the clog wearing fairy was stepping down the way that i did and thought i was just stirring things up.

I have a lot of time for the wooden shoe man as the carry on we have via pm is real funny still puzzled?

I am responsible for This And the big man helped me set it up just to keep you lot on your toes :rolleyes:

I was intending to race ukdirt under this user for a laff but as things went on it was decided i couldnt have 2 accounts which is fair enough so with immediate affect the account was closed down.

MC has always been fair with me and most of you will know when i was in MIRC i liked to have a laff and good banter but when i went too close to a ban the big man was only too keen to point this out via pm to which my reply was go chop down a couple of tree's and make a new pair of shoes and leave me alone (But i got the message)

We belted lumps out of each other in ledgends and any other formula we met in and not once was there a negative remark made by either of us, whoever was in front was expecting it up the arse sooner or later whether it was from a lap down or not none of us really cared about that as long as it was a good hit.

When i read MC's post this morning i was absolutely disgusted that a person or persons could treat such a friendly fun loving person in such a way they did.

I have no doubt in my mind that i say this for members past and present You done a damn fine job on this forum m8 and it is a huge blow to the ukdirt members you have chosen this path.

I don't blame you for choosing this path M8 you did not deserve what THE W A N K E R 5 done to you.

Anyway m8 you decide whats best for you and no one else but keep them pm,s coming lol

p.s

Leave the rain forrest alone you have a footwear fetish dont you? :2:

Edited by Cod120

http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?showtopic=29876

so you like takin the [b][color=red]FILTERED[/color][/b] out of black people then,

seems you can be a prize FILTERED end too

WOW what a coincidence you said the exact same phrase on msn this morning hutch

it didnt take you long to get a member of your fanny club to post did it?

Hutch i do feel the need as to that if you are going to talk utter boll0x in this thread please dont comment.

Good luck Mc but i do hope you regret the decision and make a u-turn as to come back with us, spoke to you a couple of times and seem to be a really sound bloke and one you can get on with so you will be really missed!

Bon voyage.