rFactor to work

jamie c

hello all

i have downloaded rFactor to see whta all the fuss is about

but it wont work its saying it needs 64mb of video card or somink but i know some people told me there is a way arounbd it but they never sed what program to use.

cheers j.c

RAM and graphics card upgrade :thumbs_up:

hello all

i have downloaded rFactor to see whta all the fuss is about

but it wont work its saying it needs 64mb of video card or somink but i know some people told me there is a way arounbd it but they never sed what program to use.

cheers j.c

post up your system spec please m8 :) (start, control panel, system.....feel free to blank out the 'registered to' section ;) lol), i'm not using much of a spec computer here, 2ghz amd sempron chip, 1gb ram and the game struggled before, but i got an nvidia 7950 graphics card for 40 quid and it transformed the game, so its not as pricey as you'd think ...... this relies on you having a fairly recent motherboard, so all that glitters etc, but you can rebuild your pc reasonably cheaply now m8 if you shop around :thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..