NEW tga to tex converter

TADS

Hi All,

i have been working on this for a while now and i have got it to a state to give it a v1.0 release

please take a look at it and try it out.. the more feedback i get the better the tool can be!!

website addy

you MUST be registered to download the tool its in Downloads

please note you need to keep the dir clean!! or it will convert all the tga's in folder

there is also a video tutorial on how to use the tool in the HELP tab at the top of the tool you are best to watch this 1st!!

VIDEO TUTORIAL LINK

TADS

Mine don't work. I followed the video and installed as said then saved skin then found skin and typed in car num then click on convert. tga to tex converted now ok box appears, i click ok then i get a tga to tex converter error ok box.

Have i done somthing wrong or is it just not having it?

post-7251-1224138573_thumb.jpg

Mine don't work. I followed the video and installed as said then saved skin then found skin and typed in car num then click on convert. tga to tex converted now ok box appears, i click ok then i get a tga to tex converter error ok box.

Have i done somthing wrong or is it just not having it?

post-7251-1224138573_thumb.jpg

yes you have done something wrong... as it says in the tutorial u HAVE to save the tga in the folder of the tga converter and as i can see on your pic u have it in docs and settings so put the tga in the tga converter folder and try again!

i am looking at trying to convert a skin that is in any place on your hard drive but at the mo this is not possable

TADS

• 2 weeks later...

IF no tga to tex converters work then you have not set your tga setings in your paint program you need to save tga as 24bit UNCOMPRESSED that should fix it

TADS

Edited by TADS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..