This Thursday - Final meeting of the season

Johno3

Hello Guys,

As it is the final meeting of the season, and all of the championships in Rfactor F1 are now resolved (well except the Champions of Champions race which comes at the end of the night), the Admin team and I have decided that we would like to try something a little different, both with the format, and the way that the meeting is run.

THE FORMAT

- Race 1: Whites and Yellows Race

- Race 2: Blues, Reds and Superstars Race

- Heat 1*

- Heat 2*

- Heat 3*

- Final*

- GN*

- Trust Fund final

- Champions of Champions Race

As you can see, the main difference is the first 2 races, which is somethign slightly different, and the Trust Fund Final.

- Races 1 and 2 will be used to come up with the grid for the Trust Fund Final.

- The Trust Fund will be closed grid.

- The whites and yellows will be at the front of the grid, with the winner of the race taking pole poition, 2nd in the race front row outside, third in the race 2nd row inside, 4th in the race, 2nd row outside etc etc

- The blues, Reds and Superstars will line up behind the whites and yellows, again with the winner of their race being the front of their particular pack. 2nd will line up next, followed by 3rd, and 4th etc etc.

- All races marked with a * count towards the National Points

THE WAY THE MEETING IS RUN

Normally, we all meeting in chat at 8:25pm, and then at about 8:30pm, the meeting starts, with us then using MiRC chat as the base for us to keep coming back too. Well the times WILL stay the same, but the meeting base will not be in MiRC Chat.

Instead it will be run inside the server.

I will run the meeting inside the server, and we will not leave the server fr the evening. If you are not called to race, then obviously when we switch to race mode, you do not go out to race, HOWEVER, this does mean that you are now able to become a spectator for the races that you are not a part of.

With the camera options available in RFactor, you really can take the position of a spectator, and by moving yor mouse, even get the feeling of moving your head. This is what Kev does week in week out when he stewards, and he thinks it is fantastic, and I must admit, when I have the chance, I do it too, and I must say I enjoy it. This meeting will give you the chance to enjoy these spectating options.

THE CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS QUALIFERS

This is open to any driver that has won a final this season. This means that 18 drivers are elligible to race. Those drivers are the following (plus the winner of tomorrows final, if they have not already won one):

Jimmy #259

Hutch #331

Dazza #290

LeeK #39

Kruiz #136

Sybe #315

Johno #3

MatthewB #413

MoR #137

Marten #291

DanSkin #236

DB #318

Tosh #8

TheGreenGenie #298

Aub #188

Chevy #11

Jarry #164

Grasser #233

The race will be the last race of the season, and will be run over 20laps, Grades within grades, according to the National Points chart.

Well that is the plan for the last meeting of the season. We do hope that you will support us, as you have done, throughout the season. We have been very pleased with the way the season has gone, and it would be the icing on the cake so to speak with we was to have a good attendance for the final meeting of the season - so do yoursel a favour, and get yourself booked in.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..