Skin I'm Doing (may use for firecracker)

munch264

am trying to get it to look like it got a old look like it been left in a yard over a long period so the paintwork abit dimmed and abit of rust, forgot to take the signs i've done off before attempting the effect but if it is noticeable i gonna redo it and ad the signs after.

FirecrackerIV.jpg

Not enough rust and damp, plus that look tends to be thicker at the bottom than the top, not sprayed all over Swopping a couple of panels (door and boot for instance) would add to it, good idea though!

My one for 'cracker, same idea except i used the AlienSkin plugins to get my rust (someone posted it on here) and i have tidied the fin up and put 160 on before someone mentions it

westyrustycopy.jpg

Edited by Ryano

cheers for reply gonna keep playing with it and just use the skin without the effect at firecracker while i learn to get it look better

that skin looks great ryano i think i have the alien thing cant find rust on it tho will check later :) it might be another plug in i have

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..