Help required please.....

wrighty496

Hi all,

It's a long shot but i'm hoping someone can help me.....I've been involved in organising a race night for some rF players on Autosport (the magazine)'s messageboard.....Tads had kindly offered us the use of his server for the evening but hasn't been online all week, so i'm trying to arrange an alternative server. The racing is scheduled for TONIGHT (Thursday 13th Nov) racing Meganes at Silverstone National circuit (the ISI version) and Formula BMWs at Brands Hatch Indy circuit (the 2005 version that was recently released on rfc)......there's only a few of us lined up to race, but if anyone would be able to serve for maybe 10 people it'd be much appreciated. Obviously you're welcome to join us, they're all experienced racers (to the point that I think I'm gonna get trounced but thats another story lol).

If anyone can step in it would be muchly appreciated.

Any help gratefully received, thanks in advance .... Wrighty

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..