skin painters font needed!!!

hegg715

why moan?? because it was orginally made for a select few people by the sounds of it (that way only a few people who are TRUSTED will have it and not everyone)... just like the attachments that have been removed earlier in the thread.

Put it this way.... the sj signs decal sheet and chris signs one was made for a select few people, yet again someone got hold of it and sent it to a few which happened again, one of the people unaware of all this was then asked to make this into a font which they did not realising what had happened (sj signs font) thats why it was removed etc. (i did it on behalf of kane) also i have just made the chris signs font for a few people who i feel would like it (those select few who have the decal sheets) happy???

*admin* can we please just have this topic closed before more question etc come around and arguing?

Edited by Lee

*admin* can we please just have this topic closed before more question etc come around and arguing?

No lee, its about time some retards realised that when someone makes something, its THIER right to say whether everyone else can have it or not. Obviously some twat gets sent it and then someone else bum licks em for it for ever and ever and eventually the person gives in and sends it and then that person just sends it out to everyone. Then the whole process starts again becuase the original creator has to then go and think of something new or different to do on thier skins so it doesent look like everyone else's with 'that' font on the side.

Simple answer to that is, DONT SEND ANYTHING YOU MAKE TO ANYONE! shouldnt be to hard?

exactly, i was only trying to help i didnt know rodder didnt want us all to have the font. i think people should appreciate people using the stuff they make and appreciate when others are trying to help and dont know the full story.

Simple answer to that is, DONT SEND ANYTHING YOU MAKE TO ANYONE! shouldnt be to hard?

Not starting an argument, but i sent the sheet to about 4 or 5 people. then window lickers like you and your other little friends go and cut them off cars people have posted and pass it off as your own work, not that im bothered. By the way, ive made another, see how long that takes to get around LOL

As KC said, people cut them off the cars, i only send my stuff to 5 people because i know that they won't send it out and so far they havent. Either way its about time there was some respect to the creater and not just oh well i want it on my car so im juzt going to have it.

As much i love the cars that you guys paint...Paintwork doesn't win you a WF does it?

no but it does make your car look cool lol.

ave made some stuff just for my personal use and don't want to send it out since it will just be like everything else and everyone will have it.

As KC said, people cut them off the cars, i only send my stuff to 5 people because i know that they won't send it out and so far they havent. Either way its about time there was some respect to the creater and not just oh well i want it on my car so im juzt going to have it.

why should anyone have respect for twats who keep things for themselves and close buddies, you need to grow up a bit, its people like you which destoy simulators

the more addons / fonts/decals the better the sim would be, and as far as stig is concerned he tries his best , ok might not be the best but everything he has ever done has been posted for others to benefit from, and has helped out lots of folk with temp/car files etc. so allstar either apologise or crawl back into your cave, you disgust me...

Edited by skitzo