SOD

Tricky88

Thanks to FREDDY ( cheers m8 ) i now have sod again as i lost it when comp crashed , but can anyone tell me what i have to alter to get the graphics right at the mo they are blockie and pixely and i know theres something u change in system controls or somewhere but im dammed if i can remember shrug.gifblink.gif

Lol, same here Aussie. Lost it on old machine so downloaded but can nly play in software (SW) mode.

Tried downloading the XP patch but doesnt seem to make any difference, HW mode still crashes.

lo i use the glidewrapper program to make the game look better which u can dl from http://www.zeckensack.de/glide/ when installed clik on icon to start sod game then on the launcher clik on 3dfx thumbs_up.gif

my sod game also crashes with the carma_hw.exe error but less now coz i have the game installed twice on hd if the game crashes on first 1 then i copy and paste the carma_hw.exe file over from the 2nd installation upto now it works for me doing this without having to install sod game again 2.gif

Edited by chris

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..