Trailer

donnay1991

i know what you mean, not many would have one of those but it adds a bit of variation to renders, a lot of people seem to have been having hissy fits about that recently

lol. see if i follow nicks modelling tutorial could you make that. because im willing to give it a go lol :P:o:scared15:

you probably could but as its not going in game i would make it from boxes and cylinders etc. because you can use a lot more polys in a model just for rendering than you can if your going to put it in game.

if i were you id start on something a bit smaller. may be a normal trailer you tow with a car although there are quite a few already done.

you probably could but as its not going in game i would make it from boxes and cylinders etc. because you can use a lot more polys in a model just for rendering than you can if your going to put it in game.

if i were you id start on something a bit smaller. may be a normal trailer you tow with a car although there are quite a few already done.

ok ill try i small trailer and just post it here lol. i did think tht transporter was a bit ambitious lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..