My Render

donnay1991

Zoom in a bit using the magnifying glass at the bottom right, and use the pan tool, (the little hand icon near the magnifying glass) to make the car central mate :D

cheers just done it :P

There it is. cheers mate

its maybe still too far out

Alot better than first attempt though, Add a bit of angle so rear of banger is nearer us, then pan it central and zoom a bit moore, doesnt matter if the 4x4 is a little out of shot as Focus will be mainly on the Trailor and banger. Also maybe try out a plain floor untill you find/make a mirror floor that works a bit better, will improve the look alot IMO mate....Other than that lol keep it up, we all have problems at first :D

Alot better than first attempt though, Add a bit of angle so rear of banger is nearer us, then pan it central and zoom a bit moore, doesnt matter if the 4x4 is a little out of shot as Focus will be mainly on the Trailor and banger. Also maybe try out a plain floor untill you find/make a mirror floor that works a bit better, will improve the look alot IMO mate....Other than that lol keep it up, we all have problems at first :D

ok cheerss. ill post it up as soon as i have my 3ds max activation problems fixed :P

ok cheerss. ill post it up as soon as i have my 3ds max activation problems fixed :P

What Do You Think Now. I Just Changed The Car.

post-7244-1227791141.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..