F2 Rebuild

Simon31

As some of you may or may not no but i am upgrading to F2 next season,i was lucky enough to get a HCD car which was an ex 676 Neil Hooper car which he sold to 891 Darren Wade and i now me , so ive took some pics of what were doing to it, just to freshen it up for the 2009 season, heres were we are at the moment still a fair bit to do yet!

Car when i boght it

post-243-1227728005.jpg

Car all striped and chassis painited, we had to higher the roof as i was to tall for it, looks a bit odd there but is fine with the fin on.

post-243-1227728130.jpg

post-243-1227728195.jpg

Edited by Si_231

Spikey, yea gonna race in south west, St Day and Taunton mainly but am gonna venture to Brum and Arena Essex. Maybe a few more in 2010.

Heres what shes like after a blast tonight, got the axle in and dash in ( a few things need touching up with paint as is hard to put stuff back in without scratching it lol)

all we gotta do now is spray front suspension and put it on then it will be time for us to make new panels!

post-243-1227815412_thumb.jpg

post-243-1227815558_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

lol Spud, After tonight the bonnet is nerly done should be finished by tommrow night, got the bottom panels done, so just left to now is finish the bonnet, make the back panel and a small panel at the front then paint, so if all goes to plan should be done and ready for paint by Sunday night!

post-243-1229033885_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..