Online football manager

Tricky88

i have taken over the running of a league in the game online football manager and would like some of those who used to play xpert to join me here is the league link http://www.onlinefootballmanager.co.uk/inf...errer=aussie306 it is run based on real teams and players but you can get involved in the running of the whole club . Come and have a go

I filled in all that I should from your original link and I was put in a league called "Suprising Tottenham" - how do I get into your league???

I do have your second e-mail and it takes me to the sign up page again - do I have to create a new login and if so how do I make sure I am in your league??

Confused :banghead2:

Edited by Mav

this is how Walker got in from the link Mav

When I got the email I copy and pasted the activation link into address bar then it took me to a screen where you log in and you get a choices of leagues to choose you want to join (one league you can only join ?) then you click the choice of league you want then you choose a team you want to manage then thats you sorted

Hi lads

Log into you account then go to statistics then go to leagues then active leagues then click the england flag then go to page 24 then look for ukdirt preimier league. Click that then should be you sorted. If not then I aint a clue :unsure:

Also what aussie said was how I got sorted.

Heres some pics to try and help.

post-7406-1228427582_thumb.jpg

post-7406-1228427594_thumb.jpg

post-7406-1228427605_thumb.jpg

post-7406-1228427618_thumb.jpg

Edited by Walker363

From the manager profile choose the first option and find where it says "find manager" - in there type "aussie306" when there, click on ukdirt league and hopefully that will take you to a link whereby you can join the league.

Edited by Mav

Cheers mate but i'm in now i think lol No idea how it happened but i found a way in lol

All i gotta do now is work out how to do it all but i'll leave that till after i go to bed. Need my sleep now as it's been a long night (again) at work so night night and see you all soon (tonight in NZ Heat maybe).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..