Online football manager

Tricky88

Aussie, is there anyway to change the settings for your league, spotted this in the FAQ section and it seems a bit pointless doing transfers and planning for the future seasons!

Q10 What happens at the end of a season?

All teams will be reset and your results will be added to your manager profile. After this, your contract will expire and you will be able to select another club to manage in the next season.

Do NOT resign from your team, or no manager points will be awarded. After the last match, the final results will be displayed for one more day, after which the league will be reset and you will have the option to select a new team.

top ^

Q11 Why is the league reset after the end of the season?

Primarily to maintain the realism of the game. The reset enables you to begin each season with the full squad of original players. All the players that are part of your chosen team in real life and their qualities will be available to you. If multiple seasons were to be played back-to-back without a reset, then this would not be the case. Furthermore, after each season manager points are awarded to the best managers in the league. All managers have to have the same starting position at the beginning of each season so no one will have an unfair advantage or disadvantage.

I have been sacked !!!!!

I have lost my team in the league and no offers for any others, it recommends that I join another league if I wish to keep my preferred team.

Any Advice??

I have been sacked !!!!!

I have lost my team in the league and no offers for any others, it recommends that I join another league if I wish to keep my preferred team.

Any Advice??

I think everyone has been sacked!

When I logged in earlier, it said that the Uk Dirt League will resume tomorrow where you can pick a new team, but season ticket holders get priority and can pick a team in the league today.

Only 5 teams left to take and out of the rest only about 4 or 5 are from UK Dirt :thumbs_down:

Most of the top teams taken by no UK Dirt people, so how is it a UK Dirt league :011::3:

Unfortunatly m8 it was a league i took over during the season and knew nothing of it becoming a public league so i will be pulling out as of now .... if anyone can find a football manager league where you can run private league then please let me know as i will gladly run it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..