3dsmax scale/rotate/move arrows gone

Guest minikidx14

Guest minikidx14

Could some one help? in 3dsmax 2009 i cant see the scale/rotate/move tool, i only see small red Y, X, Z arrows. :blink: i cant see the colour one where the z arrow is green. ive tryed pressing 'X' and has not worked. i have also made sure that 'transform gizmo toggle' is turned on

Thanks

I've never really understood why, but theres three different ways of doing the same thing in max and each is independent so one doesn't seem to effect the other. It seems you've tried two ways already, so hopefully the third one is the one your after. As mentioned earlier, you can try pressing X, going to views>Show Transform Gizmo and making sure its ticked or, the final way (i believe this is the one you didnt try?) going to Customize>Preferences and then going to the Gizmos tab and making sure that the On checkbox is ticked.

Hope it solves your problem.

Merry Christmas

MoR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..