lexus

stig727

just to let all the modelers know i have square on pics of the lexus below if anyone wants them for modeling.

im going to have ago myself too but if anyone can do a better job id like to see it.

post-6678-1230508078_thumb.jpg

if anyones interested stick up a post or pm.

will keep you posted on how my model goes.

should of seen a honda civic they took in the banger rods, still had the dashboard (fair enough leave it in a big car but not a civic)

this is barford not many can prep cars properly, tall paul had a door bar which i think was to short, got doored by daryl wall and broke the top bone in his leg.

ive made a start on the car, and im not sure exactly how may polys to put on the back corner of the wing and bootlid. if i join the verts that i have in the pic below it isnt very smooth or round.

post-6678-1230821481.jpg

ive put a box round the bit im stuck with if any modeler could help please do.

You need to decide which game you are going to model for, something that is say 1000 poly's over the heat limit will not look very good in rfactor as you can use 40,000+ poly's.

For heat, i would suggest this... Dont worry about it looking too square, you can always move the vertz around at a later date and use the smoothing tool to get a better end result.

post-1012-1231027686.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..