Vista BHCM problem

xTx

Hi all,

BHCM not working on my new vista running PC. I get the following error:

Component 'MSINET.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

I transferred my Hasbro folder directly from my old XP running hard drive and everything ran except BHCM. So i renamed it the folder Hasbro1 and downloaded and installed the whole shebang again directly from UkDirt.co.uk and got the same problem...

Any help would be appreciated as i'm currently copying and pasting to change skinpacks around,

cheers

xTx

Hi all,

Component 'MSINET.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

I transferred my Hasbro folder directly from my old XP running hard drive and everything ran except BHCM. So i renamed it the folder Hasbro1 and downloaded and installed the whole shebang again directly from UkDirt.co.uk and got the same problem...

Any help would be appreciated as i'm currently copying and pasting to change skinpacks around,

cheers

xTx

See the 3rd post down on the thread Here

Hi all,

cheers

xTx

See the 3rd post down on the thread Here

Thanks Lee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..