My e-bay shop

jay427

Afternoon all

Just to let you all no i no have started a e-bay shop.

Look here my shop

It seems to be taking forever to get my stuff on it as got 100s of items to go on there but few things going on every day, so please keep checking back for updates and tell ya friends !!!

If anyone has any ideas to go on then please shout as always handy to no what people are looking for.

Please leave me some feedback

Afternoon all

Just to let you all no i no have started a e-bay shop.

Look here my shop

It seems to be taking forever to get my stuff on it as got 100s of items to go on there but few things going on every day, so please keep checking back for updates and tell ya friends !!!

If anyone has any ideas to go on then please shout as always handy to no what people are looking for.

Please leave me some feedback

2 More items just gone on should be about 5 more tonight in next hour i am hoping depends how fast e-bay moving !!!

I might have to bid on your Subaru rally kit when i get my new one. can you poss do the repsol 555 rally graphics that Colin Mcrae had when he won his world title.

Cheers

headbanger

I sure can matey do nearly anything you like dont have to go through ebay can be done with e-mails as will show ya what it will look like on your car and go from there.

Just let me no if ya wont something and i will do best to sort it for ya.

Cheers jay

Motorbike decals gone on more to folllow shortly

Cheers jay

Something that might interest a few on here is fin plate number and name sets

More items will be added today or tom so keep checking back.

Also there is a large selection of wasted and blitz mags going on there hopefully sometime today.

Thanks jay

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..