UK dirt darts comp 2009 / drinkfest

TRAV365

The first ukdirt darts championships has taken place this past weekend at Fairford with 8 players present and 1 not playing a knockout format was used

The night started off with the ukdirt open with the final contested by Bully and Davey boy with the evuntual winner being Davyboy. We then moved

on to the ukdirt grand slam with Trav v Dave and the winner was Dave (boooooo). it was then decided to finish with a champions of champions game

with the winner able to take the title of ukdirt world champion so with some tension in the air daveyboy (sober) v Dave (Pissed up) toke to the stage

for the final game of the night with Dave taking the win from a dissapointed Daveyboy. Top night and a top laugh was had by all with a few of us then moving on

to the Rock nightclub for some early morning air guitar hahaha. Then to round the weekend of me,aub and simon went and watched Phil the power taylor take his 14th world

title in a pub in cirnecester before we thought it was a good idea to take part in the pub quiz (2 hours bloody long) with team ukdirt getting animpressive 3rd place.

And fact of the day did you no Johnny cash built the great wall of china you learn it all here hahaha.

Any way top weekend with a few pics of Aub and Mart to follow cage dancing with a pole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TRAV365

Lmao nice pics!

Thanks lads (and Danielle) for a top weekend, the bagers were crap but that didnt matter as the company more than made up for it. Well done to Danielle too for the top darts entertainment - i dont think i`ve ever seen sure an impressive darts throw!!!

Was a great weekend and we both really really enjoyed it, think danielle was the main entertainment for us on saturday night lol but was all good fun, hopefully we all can do it again next year and hopefully one of us will be able to take the title off simon.

cheers lads :thumbs_up:

lol it was a top weekend, really enjoyed it and have never laughed so much,Am glad everyone else seemed to have as much fun as i did.winning the darts was a bonus, and the quiz last night was erm... entertaining. 3rd was a gd placing imo lol.Johnny Cash rules

roll on next year cant wait :2:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..