Cival war

bobbert325

Just thought i'd see if anyone else was going to cival war this weekend?

I've never been befor and have decided this year i will take the 4 hour drive up to be there.

Anyone got tips on what time to get there etc? I think the gates open at 9am is this correct?

Maybe see a few people up there if your going?

Come on the south

Only the NEC on the saturday for me I am afraid. Anyone able to send updates from the civil war on sunday ?

if you check on ovalchat i should be sending teaboy updates and a few pics from the meeting.

No bother cheers for letting me know :thumbs_up:

Taking day off work to go nec on the saturday and then staying at hotel n going civil war on the sunday.. Never been to nec before so thought id go im taking tombo#209 and josh fuller#88 up there so should be a good laugh....

Mon the SARF!

Just seen the line up for the NORTH, a very strong one with the added bonus of no Dave Kellet the retard. Also there is a brisca F1 driver in it aswell with the intentions of rebuilding his banger team.

C'Mon the NORTH we can do it fare and square this time with out Noobs that spoilt last year.

2nd Tanks Race Now

Updates From Ovalchat

Light Brigade Heat 1: 188 331 190 208 (South 1-2-3-4)

Infantry Heat 1: 549 252 239 (South 1-2-3-4)

Tanks Heat 1: 331 90 456 409 (South 1-2-3-4)

Light Brigade Heat 2: 188 331 807 (South South North)

Infantry Heat 2: 741

Tanks Heat 2:

Light Brigade Final:

Infantry Heat Final:

Tanks Heat Final:

Light Brigade DD:

Infantry DD:

Tanks DD:

At The Moment: South 900 - 100 North

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..