Pictures for modelling

The London Allstar

Alright lads, i took some pictures that are suitible for modelling at standlake on sunday, all of them are named so that you know what they are. most of them are not full sets, however hopefully anyone looking for pictures to complete a set they have will find them usefull and be able to create a model from them.

I have already sent a copy to a few people including NickM, mainly for modelling for rfactor and BRTG. However many of the pictures will be suitible for makign heat models with by following Nick's tutorial on his site.

Many thanks to James Rushton for getting me the vole240 pics and the mk1 granny pics, both of which you can download.

The pictures can be downloaded from here:

http://hosted.filefront.com/Allstar500

Hopefully this should als oshow people the sort of pictures needed for modelling. For all of the pictures i have crouched down, and made sure that the tops of the doors line up on both sides and that the two b pillars line up, this should give a good square on image.

Alright lads, i took some pictures that are suitible for modelling at standlake on sunday, all of them are named so that you know what they are. most of them are not full sets, however hopefully anyone looking for pictures to complete a set they have will find them usefull and be able to create a model from them.

I have already sent a copy to a few people including NickM, mainly for modelling for rfactor and BRTG. However many of the pictures will be suitible for makign heat models with by following Nick's tutorial on his site.

Many thanks to James Rushton for getting me the vole240 pics and the mk1 granny pics, both of which you can download.

glad i could help cheers :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..