F.A.O.Grasser

Matty300

At buxton tonight I could practice fine offline with the track loading ok, however whenever i joined the server to play online the track loading screen came up fine, i got into the pre-race lobby bit & it kept booting me back to the spinner, stating "track mismatch". Ive tried everything i can think of, including reboots, reinstalls of the buxton track in gamedata/locations, do you think replacing the terrain tdf.file may work as the rfactor central site suggests this? Any advice appreciated, thanks, Matty

At buxton tonight I could practice fine offline with the track loading ok, however whenever i joined the server to play online the track loading screen came up fine, i got into the pre-race lobby bit & it kept booting me back to the spinner, stating "track mismatch". Ive tried everything i can think of, including reboots, reinstalls of the buxton track in gamedata/locations, do you think replacing the terrain tdf.file may work as the rfactor central site suggests this? Any advice appreciated, thanks, Matty

Im not 100% sure but I think there was a problem with 1 version of buxton which was fixed and then re uploaded.

Have you tried downloading the installer again from Sim-Stox and running that? Apologies if you have mate.

Cheers

Dazza

Im not 100% sure but I think there was a problem with 1 version of buxton which was fixed and then re uploaded.

Have you tried downloading the installer again from Sim-Stox and running that? Apologies if you have mate.

Cheers

Dazza

Cheers Dazza, thats nailed the problem, weirdly i only had three options for launching Buxton, buxton fog, buxton hot rods & buxton figure of 8. After installing the sim-stox download i have four, now includes a straightforward "buxton" in track list!! Just wish id realised that there was a problem with the rFactor central install & then had some racing tonite. Thanks anyway Dazza.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..