more rfactor help

mitch28

hello,

i brought rfactor all legit from the website when it first came out so im running the very first version

i want to update but dont for the life of me remember my details that i used to buy rfactor to start with

where can i find these details out so i can update!!

mitch

hello,

i brought rfactor all legit from the website when it first came out so im running the very first version

i want to update but dont for the life of me remember my details that i used to buy rfactor to start with

where can i find these details out so i can update!!

mitch

hi mitch,

i'm not sure you need the original details if you've already got the first version (1050?) installed. If you use your search on the pc and search for a folder called 'Trymedia' that contains your licence file (i'm on xp, in xp the folders in c:documents and settings/all users/application data), so copy that folder to desktop before you download and install the updates, but you should be ok without your original registration data. Failing that, if you can remember the e-mail address you used to make the purchase, you can contact sales (at) trymedia with your details of your original email address and then your current email address and they'll reactivate you from that information.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..