Real Life skin: H16 John van 't Veer

JordyG

Nice one m8

Perhaps its better if you post a picture of the skin so people can see what you've made.

Mark

saw your real life skins in your gallery they are great, is there a possibility that you sent them to me in .dds file format thanks mate

Nice one m8

Perhaps its better if you post a picture of the skin so people can see what you've made.

Mark

saw your real life skins in your gallery they are great, is there a possibility that you sent them to me in .dds file format thanks mate

Cheers m8 only you can't use them for r factor as .dds file. They are made for brisca heat so they are all in .tex format.

Nice one m8

Mark

Cheers m8 only you can't use them for r factor as .dds file. They are made for brisca heat so they are all in .tex format.

tga ???????????????????????

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..