NEW UKSOM forum

drumbstick

UKSOM are proud to announce we have opened a new forum. It is clear people are intrested in asking us questions and getting information on projects, and we cannot keep spamming the league boards so now we have a place to do this. Click the link below, get registered and maybe we will have a new toy for you to play with very soon.

UKSOM Forum

UKSOM

Having just had a look at the video i take it you can alter around with the car setup a bit other wise it looks quite arsey on the tarmac track compared to what

it would be in real most good setup cars you just turn and the car stick to the track without so much of the over steer. Although the way the car handles in the clip

is how i used to like mine setup. and Looking at the shale track in the clip id like to see the cars more arsey with the rear hanging right ut lol.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..