New here

munis

hey,

the name is Munis im 24 live in Christchurch NewZealand. I raced heat f1's 3 years ago now here to try my hand at rfactor. just waiting to get my server fee sorted and i hope to see you out there.

use the default setups on v1.2 as they are pretty much on the pace.

iahve a good setup that was given to me for 1.1 was wondering if its still good.

Yep they will be, there were no physics changes between 1.1 and 1.2, but as mentioned by Lee, the default setups were overhauled for 1.2 so it worth giving those a go too!

use the default setups on v1.2 as they are pretty much on the pace.

iahve a good setup that was given to me for 1.1 was wondering if its still good.

Yep they will be, there were no physics changes between 1.1 and 1.2, but as mentioned by Lee, the default setups were overhauled for 1.2 so it worth giving those a go too!

ok cheers for that,

just waiting on the reply email so i can sort my server payments and then were all go

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..