Signright Lettering Sheet

kc1223

Why didnt he just realease them Allstar? :rofl:

:appl:

Hello all

I am not being funny or having a go at anyone but why does every thread turn in to a slagging match ?

I used to enjoy reading and looking at peps skins and comments but now dont see the point as they all end up with bad comments.

No wonder not so people race on dirt anymore as it used to be FUN and everyone used to to be honest with comments but never slagged peps off.

Sorry just thought it had to be said rant over !!!!

Yep i agree with you Pants, this section used to be my favourite one and i would look at this bit before any other part of the forum. However there have been new people coming on here deamnding the stuf everyone else has made for themselves and they show absolutly no respect for it. Do you remember back a year or two ago when someone let someone else have something they made... well when they posted the picture for starters they thanked the person! When was the last time you saw someone thank someone for the lettering they've used on thier car....

Really gets on my tits how people can just take take take and show absolutly no respect / thanks to the person that made it

Why didnt he just realease them Allstar? :rofl:

:appl:

Hello all

I am not being funny or having a go at anyone but why does every thread turn in to a slagging match ?

I used to enjoy reading and looking at peps skins and comments but now dont see the point as they all end up with bad comments.

No wonder not so people race on dirt anymore as it used to be FUN and everyone used to to be honest with comments but never slagged peps off.

Sorry just thought it had to be said rant over !!!!

Yep i agree with you Pants, this section used to be my favourite one and i would look at this bit before any other part of the forum. However there have been new people coming on here deamnding the stuf everyone else has made for themselves and they show absolutly no respect for it. Do you remember back a year or two ago when someone let someone else have something they made... well when they posted the picture for starters they thanked the person! When was the last time you saw someone thank someone for the lettering they've used on thier car....

Really gets on my tits how people can just take take take and show absolutly no respect / thanks to the person that made it

think its just getting to be less and less respect with stuff like skins etc every day imo. But what i have done is made letters etc. for my car but not sent them to a single person, yes it may seem selfish but then you cant moan your tits off if people have the stuff and you dont want them to have it.

and before you ask skitzo or stig no you cant have it!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..