Signright Lettering Sheet

kc1223

Here it is...

everyones probably got it now anyway but so what, stops me getting slagged off by people like skitzo and his annoying son who just pester for things, and when they dont get them hurl insults and abuse until you get fed up and post it... and also stops millions of people asking on msn every minuite of the day..

Rant over,

cheers

Kane

Signright_Sheet.zip

:banghead2: :banghead2: :banghead2: :banghead2: :banghead2: :banghead2: :banghead2::3: :3: :3:

Fair enough if you made it kane, but you know whats going to happen now!

Every car you see is going to have that font down the side of it. The point of making stuff like this is os that your car looks a bit different to everyone else's

Edited by The London Allstar

Why didnt he just realease them Allstar? :rofl:

:appl:

Hello all

I am not being funny or having a go at anyone but why does every thread turn in to a slagging match ?

I used to enjoy reading and looking at peps skins and comments but now dont see the point as they all end up with bad comments.

No wonder not so people race on dirt anymore as it used to be FUN and everyone used to to be honest with comments but never slagged peps off.

Sorry just thought it had to be said rant over !!!!

Why didnt he just realease them Allstar? :rofl:

:appl:

Hello all

I am not being funny or having a go at anyone but why does every thread turn in to a slagging match ?

I used to enjoy reading and looking at peps skins and comments but now dont see the point as they all end up with bad comments.

No wonder not so people race on dirt anymore as it used to be FUN and everyone used to to be honest with comments but never slagged peps off.

Sorry just thought it had to be said rant over !!!!

I agree with you pants :appl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..