Rfactor skin problem

Walker363

Hi

I have just went to look at my skin in the game and have had a look and noticed my signs look blurry or fuzzy. I am just wondering if theres any to stop this ? I have tried putting player detail to high but nothing. I am just wondering if anyone has had this problem and can let me know how I can fix this.

I have followed the ukdirt rfactor skin painting guide on the ukdirt site but still no joy :banghead2:

Any help would be great.

Thanks ryan

post-7406-1233161103_thumb.jpg

Edited by Walker363

have you had a look at it whilst driving round???

also are you using the default template size?

Nope using the size it said it had to be before it went into the game. From the guide on the ukdirt site that is.

Nope using the size it said it had to be before it went into the game. From the guide on the ukdirt site that is.

sometimes the cars can look a little fuzzy but make sure you have the correct screen res settings on rf for your pc and turn all the details up then drive round and look

sometimes the cars can look a little fuzzy but make sure you have the correct screen res settings on rf for your pc and turn all the details up then drive round and look

Thanks dode will do :thumbs_up:

How do I change views like so I can get a side on pic of it on track etc. Sorry if this seems a daft question.

Thanks dode will do :thumbs_up:

How do I change views like so I can get a side on pic of it on track etc. Sorry if this seems a daft question.

press c or whatever button you use for your veiw then use the keypad to move the camera about

Walker - keep your skin as 2048 x 1024 rather than 1024 x 512.

The guide does say the latter but that written at the start of the season when I was doing skinpacks and wanted skins in at a smaller size to reduce skinpack size and hopefully help the game run a bit smoother. However, whilst it did reduce the size of the skins it needed to load, the blurry skins were deemed unpopular so we just use 2048 x 1024.

If a UKDirt admin is reading this it might be worth updating the website - thanks for inadvertently finding it Walker lol!

Walker - keep your skin as 2048 x 1024 rather than 1024 x 512.

The guide does say the latter but that written at the start of the season when I was doing skinpacks and wanted skins in at a smaller size to reduce skinpack size and hopefully help the game run a bit smoother. However, whilst it did reduce the size of the skins it needed to load, the blurry skins were deemed unpopular so we just use 2048 x 1024.

If a UKDirt admin is reading this it might be worth updating the website - thanks for inadvertently finding it Walker lol!

Thanks MoR that helped :thumbup:

Thanks for the help lads.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..